Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bathroom update

I wanted to wait until we were completely done with the bathroom remodel to post again, but we have made a lot of progress in the past ten days and Roger put in a request that I update our blog with that progress. This is for you Roger!

Our vanity: It's the 60" double sink vanity from the Ambella Verona collection. The faucets are Price Pfister and the light fixtures are from Delta. We went with a paint color called Lucy Blue from Valspar.

Moving on, here is our shower now with the two heads. The handshower on the left is adjustable along that rod and it can also be removed and used for giving Harvey his bath (which he experienced for the first time in the new shower a few days ago!).

We have a toilet! No more trips downstairs in the middle of the night!
Close up of the floor and the offset pinwheel pattern.
Small details like the new oil rubbed bronze vent cover and a sample piece of the baseboards that will be going down.
For as much as we have accomplished, there are still some loose ends to tie up. On the to do list still is:
Frameless shower doors installed (they're on order and should be installed within a week)
Baseboards
Mirrors above vanity
Towel bars, toilet paper holder, towel hook installed
Rehang door
Paint outside of clawfoot tub and install new bronze hardware
and little stuff like outlet covers, etc.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That vanity is to die for!! Gorgeous! You have really made progress - it all looks amazing. ;)

Sharon said...

Your shower is gorgeous! Great job!

Rhonda said...

Wow! Wow! Great Job! I know how hard it is to do that tile work, and it's just beautiful. Thanks for keeping us updated ;)

N. said...

Stunning! It all looks gorgeous. You have impeccable taste.

Aimee said...

Wow! I love the vanity. Things are really coming along. It looks great, Christie!

Boyd Team said...

It looks amazing! Seriously, have you ever thought about adding designer/interior decorator to your resume?

Julia Goolia said...

A double shower head? I'm obsessed! Great work as always.

Jill said...

Love it! I love the tile pattern on the floor! Great job!

N. said...

Christie, can you e-mail me the password to your other blog?? I had it once, but I forgot it, and I keep wanting to comment on your posts.... then I remember, that I forgot your password. :)
My e-mail is on my blog.
Thx!

Aimee said...

This has nothing to do with this post. :-) I was trying to leave you a comment on your baby website, but it wouldn't even let me get to the point to put in the password (which I think I remember). Anyway - I LOVE that molding that you're putting up in the baby's room. I don't think I've ever seen that before. What a cool way to put some artwork and things in the room. You are such a great decorator! :-)

leah @maritalbless said...

Absolutely love what you've done! Can I ask where you purchased your tile?

Christie & Roger said...

Thanks! The tile is the Chiaro honed style from The Tile Shop. On the shower pan floor and curb, we used the Chiaro tumbled finish www.tileshop.com