Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Preview

Hi, it's me, Lillie. I spent all day with mommy! It's been a while since we've been able to do that and I heard mommy talking about something called mommy guilt and tax season but I'm not sure what she meant. Anywho, when we got home from shopping, there was a package on the front porch. I love packages!


Oh lookie here, it has my name on it.



Mom took the box into the kitchen and opened it up. I was so excited to see my favorite toy - tissue paper and ribbons!


Sorry Lola (yes, my mom named her), but I need two hands to play with this!



Mom said I had to wait to see the rest of the gift so stay tuned.
Meanwhile, I wasn't supposed to see my Easter basket from mom and dad, but here it is. Mom felt like getting crafty and personalizing the bucket. She put some of my fovorite things in there, including eggs filled with puffs!


Last but not least, mom wanted me to show you these letters she *finally* made for my room. She went out into the garage with a can of spray paint and I wasn't sure what she was up to, but when I woke up from my nap, they were all finished!


Stay tuned for an 8 month update and more on how I celebrated Easter!
Hugs!
Lillie

9 comments:

Cecilia said...

Her name turned out beautifully! You did a fantastic job.

Boyd Team said...

OMG, she looks SOOOO much like her Daddy! I'm sure you get that a lot but I just couldn't help it.

You did a fantastic job on the letters. You should take your talent to Etsy.

The Bugala's said...

I agree with Brea...the letters look fantastic! I would definitely buy from you if you were on etsy...heck I would buy Clare's name even if you weren't! :)

Melissa said...

Those letters are so cute! Great job!

Katie said...

Adorable...all of it!! :)

Maria said...

Awww, mommy and daddy did really good! What a great Easter you had. :-)

Mary Kay said...

Lillie's hair is filling in so much. She is so cute playing with Lola (Raya just received a "Lola" as a present the other day - we will adopt the name as well!)

Kristin said...

Yay! Lillie looked quite excited :) The letters you made look awesome! Miss seeing you guys!

Jen Dinges said...

Hey Martha - Awesome letters. You're so crafty. I love it! The kid is just a little bit (ha! are you kidding?!?) cute too. Glad you had a happy Easter. xoxo.