Saturday, May 9, 2009

City House on the Market

I'm doing these catch up posts out of order, but in other news, we put our Benton Park house up on the market. Keep your fingers crossed for us because we received and accepted an offer but we don't close until June 30th and everyone knows that, in this market, anything can happen. Let's hope that everything goes smoothly. It really hit me when we got the contract in and it showed someone elses name with our address!








From what we know, the potential buyer has fallen in love with the house and is ready to take on a yard after several years of living in an apartment. I hope she enjoys it as much as we did! I'm going to miss this house! It was a house with a lot of "firsts". First house as a married couple, first dog, first pregnancy, first baby....

6 comments:

Krissy said...

Are you leaving the hottub??

Can't wait to hear what Lillie is up to!

Hope you enjoy your first Mother's Day :o)

Christie & Roger said...

Yep, the hottub stays!

Enjoy your Mother's Day too! Roger's in a country near Afghanistan (Kyrgyzstan) so we're celebrating when he returns.

N. said...

The backyard is gorgeous!!! I hope it all works out. Congrats!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I hope it goes through!!

Lisa said...

I SO know how you feel. We're in the same boat with selling our house. And, too funny, but we close on June 30th as well :).

Maria said...

Congratulations on the offer. Will keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!!!