Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pictures from February

Lillie's new fascination of the month: our shoes! Doesn't she look so old in this picture?! I have to remind myself that she's barely 18 months because she passes for 2 easily!



Just chillin' with her friends the Backyardigans!


It's time to get up and get to work! Lillie loves feeding the dog, cleaning, and doing laundry - gotta love this phase of being Mommy's little helper!










She's looking a bit overwhelmed at the amount of laundry that needs to get done!

Take a well deserved break and get some hugs from mom!

Some of the best photos come while sitting in her high chair because she can't get away from me!








Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Lillie is sooo cute!! Becoming such a big girl! I'm so glad she likes the Backyardigans! I LOVE that show!!

Jessica said...

She's beautiful! What a great helper...she's having a blast! :)

Krissy said...

She's such a little beauty! Glad you found time to post during all the madness!!

Katie said...

Christie, she's adorable!! Love those eyes! You give me hope that I can have a little cleaning helper in just 6 months...seems impossible, but I will work at it! ;)

Amy said...

Can we have your maid service come down, please? We can pay in cookies and candy- see if she's interested! I've always been in love with her eyes, but now I can't get enough of those full lips, she is a beauty!

Kristin said...

She really does look older in that picture! Crazy isn't it...thinking about her being older than she is right now! And scary! AH!!!