Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Investment #2 Listed!

Here are some finished pictures of Investment #2. It's so exciting to be done and now the hopefully easy part of selling it starts! I'm not sure what to do with myself. I think I'll go out and get a celebratory massage, manicure, and pedicure tomorrow! On a serious note, this is a wonderful townhome in the Lindbergh school district. It's within the 270 loop off of Tesson Ferry. It's listed for $114,900. With two bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths and 950 square feet (not including the 250 additional square feet of finished living area in the basement), I know this will make the perfect home for someone. Where else can you get this much house for this price in this location?! New condo construction and apartment conversions in the area are "starting from $126,000", however the least expensive unit is selling for $128,500 and you have neighbors on both sides and either above or below you and no basement. I know someone will be just as enthusiastic to buy it as I am to sell it. I keep wondering where this house was when I was house hunting for the first time five years ago!

Front - Shown are units a, b, and c in this picture. We're the middle unit, the one that I outlined.


View of the Living Room from the front door
New carpet, new Pergo Select flooring, new entryway light fixture, and nuetral paint
New railing and light fixture in living room
New chandelier in dining room

Half bath featuring new mirror, light fixture, towel bars, faucet and toilet seat
New kitchen featuring cinnamon maple cabinets, granite slab countertops, new stainless steel look (the look of stainless steel but easy to clean) appliances including a built in microwave, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, and stainless steel sink and faucet.

Pantry in kitchen

Downstairs living area. New carpet, sconces, baseboards, and nuetral paint
Built in shelving in downstairs living area
Laundy in basement - hookups for both gas and electric dryer.
Upstairs renovated bath including new ceramic tile floor, reglazed tub, shower doors, bathroom vanity and sink, towel bars, light fixture, faucet, and toilet seat!

Master bedroom featuring new carpet, new ceiling fan, closet organizers, and neutral paint.
Master bedroom walk-in closet. I know it barely qualifies as a walk-in, but it's certainly possible!
Second bedroom featuring all the same upgrades as the master

Linen closet outside of the upstairs bath for storage


8 comments:

N. said...

Great job! It looks beautiful! Where's a pic of the outside, though!

Christie & Roger said...

My mom is the only one who actually thought to get a picture of the outside! I know it will be on the listing! I'll dig around on previous neighbor listings and see if I can't find an old picture at least!

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing Christie!! You guys did an amazing job.

Julia Goolia said...

You've been hard at work because it looks awesome! congrats on a job well done. I also love the new blog layout. I was hoping you'd give me some advice on our soon-to-be new place. I have pictures under "preparing our space" post in my blog. Do enlighten! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks beautimous!!!!!!!

Great job Christie!!!!!!!

~aj~ said...

I am so impressed! It looks fantastic. You deserve to be pampered today!

Jen said...

Looks great! Really love what you did with the kitchen. Such a transformation! I hope the sell of this one goes as quickly as the last!

Jennifer said...

Christie - the condo looks AMAZING! You should be so proud. Here's to hoping for a quick sale!