Sunday, February 15, 2009

About the monthly onesies...

If you are interested in having some of your own, email me and I will put you in touch with the girl who made them for me.
christiedejean at gmail.com
They were hand made by a friend and she also has a set for boys. Basically, they are iron-on transfers that you can press onto your own onesies (because every baby grows differently). I went ahead and made all of ours up in the beginning and squeazing her body into a 6 month onesie at 6 months old was quite a challenge. We almost had to use the jaws of life to get it off her! I recommend only making up a few (or one) at a time!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks! I'll send you an email!

Julia Goolia said...

yep, that is the olivine color. I like it a whole lot...it's pretty striking and bold but that was the look I wanted. I think the shade lighter is really pretty, too. Have fun!