Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pet Jewelry!

Jennifer from Soulard Pet Sitters (who we use to watch Harvey when we're gone) contacted me about designing some pet jewelry for a fundraiser/silent auction that Pets in the City is having later this month. Having a larger dog, it never would have occurred to me that there was such a need for pet jewelry! This is what I came up - doggie charms that clip onto their collar and matching owner bracelets!

Because we won't know who the eventual winner of the auction will be ahead of time, I went with charms for the doggies. As another option, doggie necklaces are available and are custom made based on the size of the doggie's neck. Additionally, matching owner necklaces and earrings are available!

Isn't this a riot! I think they are so cute and can't believe I never thought of this before. Many thanks to Jennifer and Soulard Pet Sitters and Pets in the City. You can read more about the Heartland Weimaraner Rescue Fundraiser on April 26th here.

These items will be available on my website soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! Unfortunately, I don't think they would look quite right on Butch, LOL.

Jennifer said...

Love it!!! Izzy would figure out a way to get it off immediately, but Sophie would wear it proudly (although Brian would refuse to talk her while she was wearing it ;) )

Amy said...

The dog charms are adorable! What a great idea. I have no collar that is spectacular enough for this bling. This is going to be a hot seller!!