Thursday, August 20, 2009

Overdue 11 month post

The 11 month photo shoot was a tough one! It was taken right after bath time and we started out with some naked baby shots! Gotta love the 25 pounds of Lillie-goodness!



And now for the onesies...




We've started transitioning to milk in a cup for her two middle of the day feedings. She seems like such a big girl with her sippy cup of milk! Around the middle of her 11 month, walking became more comfortable and she began walking away from me - no longer needing my motivation. Around a week before her 1st birthday, walking became her main form of transportation as she learned how to stop in mid stride and turn and even walk sideways without falling. It was at that point that she also relaxed her arms and kept them by her sides instead of holding them out and walking like Frankenstein! There are so many changes these days - I feel like she shows me something new everyday!
Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I see you're having more & more trouble getting the monthly onesie shots taken! Ha! Good luck now that she's walking!

Christie & Roger said...

You know it! I'm glad I only did the onesies up to 12 months!

Lisa said...

She is so gorgeous, Christie!!!

Julia Goolia said...

she is so beautiful, christie. and I cannot believe she is already walking and almost one year old. wow!

Jen said...

So sweet! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!

Krissy said...

Those are cute pics! You know that I'm dying over here waiting to hear about the first bday bash!!

Cecilia said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe she is nearly a year old. Time just doesn't slow down.

Katie said...

She's adorable Christie!! I can't believe what a big girl she is...so cute.