Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lots of milestones

I'm so proud of Lillie! She seems to be more alert and active with every week that goes by. I wanted to let her try her Bumbo seat for fun today thinking she might like the new perspective. She sits in my lap with my support all the time, but I thought she might actually like to see me when sitting for once!

Here she is all kicked back and smiling at her mom who is making a fool of herself!

And earlier last week, she started raising her legs and grabbing for her toes. She really needs her bottoms to be off to get the most flexibility and hence the reason she is halfway out of her sleeper.

And finally, we're making progress on tummy time. Look, she actually appears to be enjoying it now!

Happy Thanksgiving from Lillie, Roger, Harvey, and I!

12 comments:

Cecilia said...

Your daughter is adorable. She has the sweetest smile.

Krissy said...

She gets cuter everytime I see her! I hope Lillie's first Thanksgiving is a great one!!

Amy said...

She is getting so big and she is very stinking cute!

It's her first turkey day! enjoy it!

Trisha said...

Happy Thanksgiving to your family too.

Lillie is CUTE!!!

Amy said...

I can not get over how big she has gotten. Look at those precious cheeks!! She is so beautiful and strong for her age! You should be proud!

Jen said...

Absolutely precious!

Lisa said...

Such a cutie! Your blog should have a warning :do not proceed, unless you are significantly armed against bouts of baby fever:

Maria said...

Look at that beautiful smile!! Have a wonderful first Thanksgiving with your daughter. :-)

Anonymous said...

She is too darn cute! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Cassie said...

That boppy does wonders!! She is too cute, but you already know that. Pretty soon her and Caelyn can have playdates.

Michelle said...

What a happy and cute little girl!

The Girly Girls said...

Love a chubby baby!