Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our attempt at holiday pictures!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here are a couple pictures from Lillie's first Thanksgiving!

This one cracks me up every time! I can only imagine what is running through that little mind of hers :)




A little better...but I think she's still intimidated by the turkey next to her!


Next up...Christmas pictures. I tried (and I'm still trying since you'll see that I was unsuccessful) to take our own holiday pictures this year. Well, with a dog AND a baby, it's next to impossible to get a good shot. After 50 plus takes, this was our best shot...

It wasn't exactly the look I was going for!

But Lillie thought it was hilarious :)

So the process continues. Hopefully I'll get a good one before Christmas :)

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Such cute pictures! :-)

Julia Goolia said...

SO cute. I know even with just a dog pictures are difficult...so I wish you luck.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! That first picture cracks me up.

And good luck with the pictures. I feel your pain, it was terribly difficult to get a decent picture of us with the two dogs!

Donna V said...

I love Lillie's smile in the last picture. Good luck with getting that perfect photo! I know my parents' dog kept messing ours up over Thanksgiving. :)

N. said...

She is precious! Gorgeous dog, too.

Maria said...

The first and last pictures are my favorites. That laugh one is hilarious!!

Boyd Team said...

She is so cute it makes my heart melt!