Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun in the...

Rain! On Saturday, we headed down to property that my parents have on the outskirts of Cape Girardeau. When we left St. Louis, it was 78 and sunny. When we arrived at the property, it was 68 and rainy. I was sad because I thought the rain would put a damper on our plans to let Lillie roam free and explore - her favorite thing to do these days. Lillie proved me wrong!




Coming into the garage for a break!
Back for round 2 - this time she's shirtless!


I had so much fun watching you jump in the puddles Lillie! You showed me how to make the best of dreary situation that day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! And I love her little beer belly. :)

Maria said...

OMG, that little baby belly is hilarious and adorable! Fun pictures!

~aj~ said...

A little rain sure isn't going to slow Lillie down! She's such a cutie...especially shirtless! ;)

Katie said...

She's absolutely adorable and that belly!! Oh my gosh! I can't wait for those days!

Kristin said...

That last pic is hilarious! I laughed out loud - she's just so cute :) Definitely do the hula dancer for Halloween!