Sunday, September 27, 2009

Missouri Botanical Gardens

Moms Like Me sponsored a playdate at the Botanical Gardens on Wednesday, September 23rd. Lillie and I met a few other moms for some fun in the children's garden.

Lillie and her friend Bella.
Some shots of Lillie - she could have touched these petunias all day long! She was fascinated by them!



Sharing her piece of mulch with me!




All the girls (minus Esme and Finley who showed up a few minutes after these photos were taken).
The best group shot I could salvage. Sydney looks especially cute!

And that lasted a whole 2 seconds! Back off they go!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Christie, she is just too cute and looks like such a sweet girl.

Krissy said...

Sounds like fun -- and I love the little curl in the back of her hair :o)

Mary Kay said...

Lilie needs some more hair to support that pretty bow! I wish Kyarh and I could join you on Mommie and Me days. Once Oct. 15th is over maybe we can crash one of your playdates.