Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jewelry featured in Saint Louis Bride

I received some exciting news on Wednesday! The editor of Saint Louis Bride magazine called and she wants to shoot some pictures of my jewelry to feature in an article on bridesmaid dress trends! My understanding is that the jewelry will be used in a details section and my business name, website, and pricing information will be featured in small print under the pictures. As soon as I know more, I'll post. The magazine goes to print in December and will be on newsstands in January.

The magazine's website is bridestl.com. I've always been impressed by this magazine and used it as a reference when planning our wedding last year. I'm so excited to be a part of it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Christie, that's awesome! Congratulations!!