Monday, November 5, 2007

Week Two Recap

Well technically, it's been more than a week since I gave my last recap, but I was out of town visiting with college friends for 4 or 5 days, so this marks the second week of work. So here's what I've been up to...

I tiled the entrance


Tiled the bathroom floor and added a new tp holder and towel bar (not shown)

Painted the downstairs family room (including trim), replaced all the vent covers, outlet, and switch covers, and installed four new sconces.


Close up of the new sconces

Installed a new vanity light in the bathroom

Installed new shelving in the upstairs linen closet


and finally, installed new shelving in the pantry

Harvey being a good watch dog!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow- that is a lot of work to do in one week. You are definitely not the hands off/lazy people they show on Property Ladder. :) Looks great-I'm very impressed!

Ashlee said...

looking spiffy! i like the sconces. and harvey is so cute...a bigger version of our koufax. :)

Anonymous said...

Christy, I'm super pumped about finding your blog! I can't wait to follow all your work in your newest investment. ;)